The Wellnesspark Medrigalm is a huge outdoor park with lots of opportunities to relax and unwind.
Events & highlights in the Paznaun Valley
Active families and outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the huge range of outdoor activities on offer in the Paznuan Valley. The local tourism association in See puts together a diverse programme of activities each summer. Here at the Hotel Mallaun we also have our own activity programme for guests staying with us.
Highlights include BBQs on mild summer evenings, following in the footsteps of smugglers on guided hikes and torchlit walks as well as relaxing at the hotel with our spa night. Pick and choose the activities you enjoy and create your of made-to-measure holiday in the heart of the Austrian Alps!
Summer programme in See
- Running: Long and short, steep and flat, the running trails in the Paznaun Valley are suitable for all fitness levels. Don't miss out on the chance to try a bit of trailrunning in the Alps.
- Motorcycling: Motorbike enthusiasts simple love the Paznaun Valley with its smooth, twisting roads leading past glistening lakes and mighty mountains.
- Tennis: See has several tennis courts. Speak to a member of staff at reception for details on booking courts in the local area.
- Beach volleyball: Beach feeling in the heart of the Alps? Why not! Beach volleyball is a great sport for couples, families and groups of friends.
- Fishing: There is no better way to relax than with a little bit of fishing. There are seveal rivers and lakes in and around See where fishing is permitted.
- Canyoning & rafting: Adrenaline junkies will love canyoning, raften and kayaking in the valley.
Relax at over 1800 metres
Tyrolean sound at the Hotel Mallaun
Our weekly live music evenings at the Hotel Mallaun give guests the chance to experience authentic music from the Austrian Tyrol.
Musicians are invited to the hotel to perform a mix of local classics and well-known hits. Everyone is welcome to get up and dance if they want!
Fun & action on holiday in the Paznaun Valley
Check out our weekly activity programme and note down the things you and your family would like to do during your next holiday at the Hotel Mallaun in the Austrian Tyrol.